> How do I find out the details on Steve Storch's
> recipe for sequential spraying?

 Hi Steve Diver  The following are post i have kept from S Storch, the one i
used i have lost due to a computer failure. I have it on hard copy it should
be in BDNOW archives as
SFW Compost Tea for Fertility dated Wed  Jan 16 2002
I am not as advanced as SS in prep making so i have adjusted the ingredients
a little to what is available to me .
All the evening sprays I add worm pee [aka Worm leachate] The worm farms get
alll the BD preps and organic fertilisers, molasses etc this gives me a
smell free material that i can safly use on flowers , since we pick 6 days a
week  this is an important factor.
I start  my spraying the week of full moon and spray every 2 months
Cheers Tony R

> North American Barrel Compost Recipe

1.  501

2.  Barrel Compost

3.  508

4.  505

5.  horn clay

6.  500

7.  501 / 508

This is my spray sequence that I feel is most suitable for the  North
American continent.  I start it off with a silica based barrel compost, I
then proceed through the sprays asap, any questions???
This is  a freebee that took me years to develope, use it or lose it.
Stephen Storch