A FOOD CHAIN RELEASE FROM METROFARM.COM

We city folk often generate interesting ideas, like this found in
Websterâs Third:  Farmer, 4A. An ignorant rustic: Yokel, Bumpkin;
4B. Clumsy, Stupid Fellow: Dolt. Given that we have about as much
ability to feed ourselves as do newborn babes, a reality-check is
sometimes in order!

This Saturday at 9AM Pacific, the Food Chain with Michael Olson
hosts farmer / author David Mas Masumoto for a conversation about
growing our food.

(Listen here:
<http://www.metrofarm.com/index.asp?cat=40088>http://www.metrofarm.com/index.asp?cat=40088
)

Topics will include the sensual relationships a farmer develops with
the farm cycle; how a family-scaled farmer survives in a market
dominated by WTO-scaled corporate giants; and how we city people may
reach beyond the supermarket shelves to enjoy food with its farmers
face on it.

Listeners are invited to call the live program on KFRM, KGOE, KMPH,
KOMY, or KSCO with questions and comments at 800-624-2665.

Unsubscribe:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] / subject:
unsubscribe (include email address)

NOTE:  The Food Chain is now available to commercial radio stations
throughout the United States.  Please help with the dissemination of
the program by copying the hotlink below and emailing it to the
Program Director of your favorite newstalk radio station.  Tell her
or him how much you would like to hear the Food Chain in your area!
<http://www.metrofarm.com/index.asp?cat=43020>http://www.metrofarm.com/index.asp?cat=43020