I'd like to try to get in touch with this person:
< ³Nature is in
some fundamental way important for the human psyche,
and as such it is
really central to public health,² says Roger Ulrich,
director of the
Center
for Health Systems and Design at Texas A&M
University. A pioneer in the
field, Ulrich has tested these theories on patients
recovering from
cardiac
and abdominal surgery. He found that patients whose
hospital rooms
overlooked trees required less pain medication and
recovered more
quickly
than those whose rooms overlooked brick walls.>

Bryan / college Station has two hospitals, St Joseph and
The Med Center, both have or are currently undergoing
some major revamping projects. I've been wondering
how a fountain type flowform would work in some area
where healing is most needed.