Hi Allan,
Thanks, I really like this poem. What is RKM's list?
Christy

Contact info below. List sub info at the bottom.

I met RKM through Whole Earth Review where he published a watershed article on THE MATRIX, the matrix being the media-created world our brains swim in. He was masterful in revealing what we all deny; that we are both bred and led and, on top of that, blind to the very world we inhabit. After that, he has spent his time documenting how large the elephants are that we all try to live around.

Glad you enjoyed it, Christy.

-Allan

cyberjournal home page:
    http://cyberjournal.org

"Zen of Global Transformation" home page:
    http://www.QuayLargo.com/Transformation/

QuayLargo discussion forum:
    http://www.QuayLargo.com/Transformation/ShowChat/?ScreenName=ShowThreads

cj list archives: