Steve, I couldn't get it to come up either. I have RealPlayer and that
program came up fine. It searched for a moment, then gave me a 'file not
found' note.
I clicked on more info, and found:
Requested file not found. The link you followed may be
outdated or inaccurate.
RealOne Player was sent an address (URL) that does not connect to an
available file. Simply put, RealOne Player was given the wrong address of
the file you requested. This is typically the result of a broken link on a Web
page or a mistyped URL when using the RealOne Player Open dialog box.
You will also receive this error message if you try to access content that
has been removed from the Internet by the content provider. If you receive
this message when clicking a link on a specific Web page, but are able to
play content from other Internet sites, send email to the Web site manager.
Be sure to include the address of the broken link (or Web page description)
so the site manager can locate the problem.

***********************************

Martha note:  I have this problem with my (new) website also. I've created a
folder within the site and when my pages upload, they go to that folder
instead of the main site. So it looks like I have broken links to either pages
or photos. I haven't fixed it yet, I need to delete the folder and just upload
directly to the site itself, but since it'll mean redoing about 10 pages, I just
haven't done it yet.
Maybe this is part of your problem? (You yourself will be able to access the
page since you have it in your cache, but viewers outside your own
computer can not.)
Let us know when the problem is solved, I'd really like to see your
slideshow!