Dear Laura,

There is a lot of potential for fine tuning by using tandem sprays of the
BD preps. It's another job to do, but with a radionic instrument you might
just fill up the sprayer with water and give it a homeopathic radionic
treatment of a BD potency and then spray.

What I would try for holding back the sap is an evening spray of the oak
bark (505) spray followed in tandem with a morning spray of horsetail
(508). This holds back watery growth, so it also is a good combination for
preventing fungus and blights.

Best,
Hugh Lovel

Visit our website at: www.unionag.org