----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: Vitality and fertility ofsoils

> In a message dated 3/13/03 7:56:16 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> <<  My question is what is vitality and what enlivens it in the soil.
>
> > James when we get that figured out we will be able to retire on the
>
> > proceeds. >>
>
> Are you'all kiddin'???  Put away the radionics instruments, pick up your
> buckets and stirring sticks insert 500, bc, and equisetum; stir and apply.
> This will break the needle off of your vitality meter.  When you are ready
> have several stirring machines available.  This has been my hesitation
with
> radionics, field broadcasters, saw-tees, etc. as oposed to "conventional"
bd
> stirring and spraying and praying.  My soils and my clients have an
> unmistakable "vitality" that whispers in your ear from across the street,
> beckoning the observer to come and see, one application does the trick,
> subsequent apps serve to increase.... not to break your chops.....sstorch
I guess that does look kinda dumb when you put it up on its own! Ah well!
late nights and junk food will do that.
But hey  - why does it have to be " as opposed to "  why not 'in concert
with' . I dont see this as a competition between different ways of doing
things!  And as for conventional, I reckon anybody that called Steve Storch
conventional would be delivering a huge insult.
Cheers
Lloyd Charles