I do recommend your pipe.  Phil Wheeler installed one at a consultation I did
the day after I left.  I endorsed it and will work within the parameters of
these farmers wishes.  They need to cover 2500 acres and they want good
results.  They have been 25 years no till and want to see more improvements.
I have been asking you for some years to make a hand stirred
reagent/malcom-rae card/fb reagent.  Has that been done???  I even gave you
some of my bc with 500-508, any report or use of it?  I highly respect what
you are doing and will take up radionics and field broadcasting in the near
future when I feel I have my current ducks in a row.  I ask you to make this
stirred water reagent because you have the experience to see the difference,
I would need to start from scratch, we don't have the luxury of that kind of
time.
And as for stirring time I think the hour number was tossed out there by
Rudy.  With the stirring machine you can observe the patterns in the water
more readily than with hand stirring.  I have prepared 500 and 501 in about
10-15 minutes.  I have done this on properties that have never had an
application with a one hour stir and have achieved obvious results.  I have
done this with water that has never been heated, cold out of the ground and
you get results.  There have been many impedences placed by dogmatic/armchair
anthropop farmers to prevent folks from stirring the easy way.
The making of the bd preps is an elevation of matter.  The harvest of the
sheathe material, the plant material, the marriage of the two, the human
interaction, imagine a bd raised cow with proper feed and care and love and
bd plants, then making them into these preparations, wow.  Spirit and matter,
that is what the man was talking about.
Someone out there using radionics and field broadcasters please try making a
stirred water preparation for these instruments, it would be ashame to wait
for me to do it.
Keep up the great work...  SStorch