Everyone knows that the third Anti christ is Saddam Hussan's son Uday. Or so Nostradamous seemed to point to in one of his Quatranes and he did hit Histler and Napoleon right on target....
peace
eric

PS Why did the chicken cross the road?
BUDDHA
"There is no chicken, there was no road life is an illusion"
  John Buckley

Life is a process of loosing our illusions until finally we finally loose the illusion that we are alive.
Ashleigh Brilliant