From:   Gil Robertson [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   07 July, 2003 8:45 PM
To:     Biodynamic Food and Farming Discussion
Subject:        Re: BdMax Bird Scare's Philosophic Anachranism

  Hi!
Are you offering these by mail order for us to broadcast on our own
land? If so How much? I am interested in rats, rabbits and roaches, if
they will work on those in my part of Oz.

Could I  have a full list and prices, please? Off line if you prefer.

Gil

Port Lincoln
South Australia

Garuda wrote:

> The BD remedies manifest in my Bird Scare product and proven to work
> by the NZ HortResearch institution can best be described as working by
>
> "Helping the plant to become one with its own inner bird."
>
> First achieved circa  January 1990, this family of remedies also has
> been shown to work on Rabbits, Possums, Cockroachs, Rats, Mice, Ants
> and many plant pests.
>
> Biodynamics of the 21st century.
>
> Glen Atkinson

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
 << File: ATT00001.html >>  << File: ATT00002.txt >>

---