Into what category would you put the burial of horns into the soil over the winter.

This question will take me a lifetime to answer.
The horns I do believe tie the Universal (as in all types) energies to the soil which is what we are all supposed to be doing with ourselves so that we may make further progress in our personalities. It is only through the development of the personality that our presence on the planet makes any sense. Becoming lost in experiences of non Earthly energies is not the point of living.... Ask any advanced Buddhist or reincarnated Lama and they will say the same thing.

However the only magic I know is that of the perceivable mind....and that is infinite!

Yes their is an energy transference from all of the great teachers to their students and some have more of a direct line than others....

I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
-- Jimmy Stewart, in "Harvey", 1950

P.S. How you go about developing your personality is your own business. You see I also have a real serious problem with absolute authority figures on any subject.

Dear Eric,
Greetings from the land of the Wizards of Oz, where we don't have a problem as to whether Radionics or BD is voodoo or magic. We just get about our work and do what needs to be done.
Voodoo is only another term for magic. It is mostly used by people who don't see the magic which is all around them .
Into what category would you put the burial of horns into the soil over the winter. Radionics can more easily be understood  from the world of physics and electromagnetism than BD can be understood, without moving into the realm of the occult.
The occult is only another word for magic, of which voodoo is only one branch. The acid test is does what you do achieve what you set out to do.
 If the horn burial works by some sort of transference of energy, where do you define radionics which also works from a transference of energy.  Is there not some mysterious transfer of energy from Rudolf Steiner to the people who follow his teachings some 80 years later? All transfer of energy, or action at a distance, cannot all be voodoo can it?
The writer of a post to the list uses some sort of magical  effect for another person to do what they want them to do. They want a reply. The magic is in the thought that goes in to the choice of words.
People try to describe an object by the terms of reference that they understand, if a person describes something as voodoo it may be because that is the only part of the occult which they know. To those people radionics  is voodoo. The use of that term only defines the person who uses it.
Keep up the good work . The list has a bit of life into it again.
Kind regards
james

Eric Myren wrote:

I really do not see why you are all upset by the use of the word Voodoo to describe radionics. It is mearly a word used by the English language to describe something that they do not understand. Is anyone wondering why Hugh Lovel has been silent on this issue perhaps it is because he would agree that Radionics is like Voodoo. Or so he has been quoted as emailing to me off bdnow.

As for the issue of others who have differing opinions of how BD works best or does not, I personally would love to hear opinions other than the ones most commonly expressed here.

This should be a forum for open debate of the issues free of a negative light as expressed by those who view BDNOW as their personal stomping ground.

PEACE please.....
Eric