Folks:

"Allen men are to call it Creeping Jenny! "

"...Creeping Charlie AKA Ground Ivy. This
small round scalloped shape leaf with purple flowers..."

Could we please have a scientific name? Here in the UK, Creeping Jenny (Lysimachia nummularia) has rounded but not scalloped leaves and yellow flowers; Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea) is much closer to the original description. My personal experience is that neither is much of a nuisance but, of course, our respective growing conditions might be quite different.
Tony N-S.