I said:

Ground ivy has an inherent bio-energy charge of 65 pytrons. Pure rainwater has a charge of 200 py. (Tell me where you are located and I will dowse your water energy from here.) Putting an energy of Rainwater*3 into the irrigation water should retard the ivy's growth if not reduce it very considerably.

and Markess, bless his heart, responded:

Ok I give what's <pytrons> ????
Markess

And then Allen S. Hoaglund Ashoag205 came back with:

It's time to practice what I preach. I have a bad problem with Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea) and also Thistles (Varieties unknown) Dandelion and Chicory all within a turf of Buffalo Grass (variety Cody from Stock Seed Farm in Nebraska). I haven't done a soil test, but suspect a low pH and Ca++ level.

I do not irrigate but I do have a cistern to use. I do not know anything about Reiki. I dowse a little, but not confidently accurate yet. So tell me what a Pytron is and how to use this to the soils advantage?

Thank you both for the lead-in ;)

'Pytronics' is the study, usage and manipulation of natural energy flows in processes of earth healing.

(For example, a Natural Energy Vortex which has positive polarity draws in energy from all around, the flow of which over time distort trees, rocks and soil formations to the point of destruction. A person with Pytronic ability may reverse, stop or even move the vortex to a non-harmful position.)

The 'Pytronic Standard' enables dowsers/diviners of all sorts and conditions to convert their individual personal measurements to a common scale, thus permitting valid comparisons to be made and natural energy healing processes to be developed.

(All living organisms and inert objects alike possess natural energy, the amounts of which are measurable using pendulums or divining rods. Until recently all such measurements have been individual and therefore 'stand-alone', there having been no means of comparing one with another.)

A 'Pytron' is the unit of measure which allows conversions and comparisons to take place.

Ground Ivy, Dandelion and various Grasses were among plants studied by pytronics researchers earler this year. Their energy readings in pytrons are Ground Ivy 65, Dandelion 113, Grasses (generally speaking) 49. The presence of thistles confirms my diagnosis of copper deficiency, incidentally. Chicory I don't know anything about.

Having seen the mix of plants, I withdraw the suggestion of water charged to three times that of rainwater. This is because I assume you want to keep the Buffalo Grass, and water of that strength would damage it. If you have the means and the thistles are in patches, I would slash them to 4 to 6 inches high, letting them lie where they fall as a mulch. (Once you bring the copper level up in the soil, the thistles should not grow.) Dandelions put a huge amount of goodness into the soil but do very little, if any, harm; if you can live with them, leave them alone.

Make a hand- or computer-drawn chart of your blocks indicating on them where what grows and showing measurements together with your water source(s), which way is north,, prevailing wind direction and any other significant features, and email it to me. I'll dowse it for you and send you a few suggestions offlist. I'll also treat the ground ivy at the same time.

I have a feeling I know your name from somewhere else, Allen - any idea why?

cheers

roger