New Message on BDOTNET

From: Gaddam_Prakash
Message 1 in Discussion

I have an Frameset.aspx in whcih I wld be calling an Summary.aspx

On Load I use Java script to call the summary.aspx URL.

function fOnLoad()
 {
      if (typeof(document.frmFrame)!='undefined')
      {
           Var strX=document.frmFrame.X.value;
           Var strY=document.frmFrame.Y.value;
          Var strZ=document.frmFrame.Z.value;
           if(typeof(document.all.ifPage)!='undefined')
           {
                 document.all.ifPage.src="summary.aspx ?X=" + strX + "&Y=" +
strX + "&Z=" + strZ
            ---
         }
     }
}
I call this Frameset.aspx with out the passing Z querystring from another
frame.aspx.( Z is defined to nothing in my code behind.)

I some times see that the summary.aspx page is not getting loaded, I just get a
blank page and some times every things works fine.

I cld not get what going on wrong.Any help on this wld be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Bhanu

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/bdotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]