New Message on BDOTNET

From: Ramezh1
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi,   I am  connecting "INTERSYSTEMS CACHE OBJECTS" through DSN from VB.Net.
Connecting is established successfuly. But when i execute query, i am getting
following error.    ERROR [HY000] [Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 400]
[SQL Code: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]   The code what i have used:
--------------------------- Dim ConnString As String = "dsn=TestCache"
Dim CmdString As String = "D GUI^LU0(" & """" & "STR_INSSEC" & """" & "," &
"""" & "$$WRBCK^LU0" & """" & "," & """" & "ALTCHK" & """" & ")"
Dim Cmd As New OdbcCommand
Dim odbcCacheConnection As OdbcConnection = New OdbcConnection(ConnString)
Try
MessageBox.Show(odbcCacheConnection.State().ToString())
odbcCacheConnection.Open()
MessageBox.Show(odbcCacheConnection.State().ToString())
Cmd = New OdbcCommand(CmdString, odbcCacheConnection)
Cmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure
Cmd.ExecuteNonQuery()

Catch ex As Exception
MessageBox.Show(ex.Message)
Finally
odbcCacheConnection.Close()
End Try Please suggest me how to fix this error   Thanks, Ramesh.

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/BDOTNET/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]