On Fri, 11 Oct 2013, liyaoshi wrote:

> 内嵌图片 1
>
> As I understand , AM335X dont support eMMC  BOOT PARTITION ,above eMMC 4.3
> spec ,rom dont read EXT_ESD
> [179]
>
> Is this right ?
>
> Do you anyone have some other  can share about this ?

  actually, the current u-boot defines am335x_boneblack_config in
"boards.cfg" with:

Active  arm  armv7 am33xx  ti  am335x  am335x_boneblack
am335x_evm:SERIAL1,CONS_INDEX=1,EMMC_BOOT

where "EMMC_BOOT" means to use the H/W-supplied eMMC boot partition
for saving u-boot environment information. so u-boot clearly *does*
support the eMMC H/W boot partition.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca