Thanks John,

Iḿ building RCNelsonś linux-dev as we speak with the patch applied in the
right folder. However, for the bitBake method, i was bit-baking the cloud9
image which is under meta-ti. What recipe should i edit for the patch file
in that case? Would it be one of the kernel recipes under meta-ti or does
it still use the mainline_3.8 recipe? Thanks for the tip.

YSK