On 12/05/2013 03:53 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:
Well, the best option is to write a patch against:
https://github.com/beagleboard/kernel/tree/3.8
and then i'll merge it into both tree's and push out a new
debian/ubuntu kernel build. .;)  So everyone get's the patch and
supports your new cape out of the box...

Regards,

Well I got my module and dtb to compile and install cleanly, but I am now confused by the uEnv.txt. It appears to be much more complex than the one I used for Angstrom (attached). I would like to disable the HDMI virtual cape and enable mine. Is there a wiki that explains how to do this with Debian?

Regards,

Dave.