On 01/10/2014 05:36 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:

Should i also push out a 8GB image? it's all zero's and it just
compresses very well..

I know but I think most of the time is writing to the SD, so it would be nice if there was a good way to resize the root using parted or something?
specifially: 3.8.13-bone35

Any hints yet on how to handle pinmux GPIO etc. now that capemgr is not yet
there?
By default it's still 3.8 so that all books/guides/etc written for
Angstrom work..  Down the road it'll be v3.13..
Yes, I know how to do that on 3.8, but I'm lost with 3.13. Looks like I will have to roll my own pinmux for now to get the USB improvements ;)