On 02/23/2014 03:17 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM, David Lambert <d...@lambsys.com <mailto:d...@lambsys.com>> wrote:

    I don't know if this is an issue specific to the 3.13 kernel, but
    I have not seen this on 3.8.13. It appears whenever I attempt to
    stop UVC video acquisition. I suspect it is something to do with
    DMA vs. PIO. Please let me know if I should post this elsewhere,
    or if this is the correct place.

Hi Dave,

Is this the classic white or black beaglebone?
Black

I'd try with disabling:

CONFIG_USB_TI_CPPI41_DMA
and enabling
CONFIG_MUSB_PIO_ONLY
That was the next thing on my list. I'll keep you posted.

The cpu will do all the transfers...

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.