The BeagleBone Black ethernet interface will fail after a few hours of
operation. As an example, we did a fresh install of both Debian and Ubuntu
on two Beagles (Newest updates for the Arm OS), connected them to the
network and sure enough the next morning, both of the interfaces had
failed. Several people have apparently noticed this issue, but I can't find
any suggestions on possible fixes. It appears to potentially be a hardware
or Kernel issue. Has anyone out there had any experience with this and
discovered a fix?