I have very seldom run into a situation where google did not give me a
correct answer. Sometimes the first hit is not always right / succinct
either. It takes experience googling to know what to look for, and this
does not always work either.

Anyway, answers linked on debian.org, and superuser are typically succinct
and correct. Also, as I had not reconfigured time zone, and dash before, or
in a while i did google searches on these myself not but a few months ago.

Regardless, this is all part of the learning process for everyone.