First, thanks to everyone for testing the beta image!

In this last two week window I've rolled in many of your changes.  I'm
still waiting for amazon to deliver a few hardware components for
testing a couple issues discovered.  I believe Jason has a few cloud9
fixes in the works still too.

So please continue to use the bug tracker:
http://bugs.elinux.org/projects/debian-image-releases

Two big changes:

I've bumped u-boot to v2014.04-rc2 and rolled in Tom's memory address
changes, this should help things down the road in "capemgr 2.0" and
random hardlocks when the zImage overwrote the dtb file in memory.

Also on the serial & ssh console, I've setup a banner link to:
http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian  It's my hope
this page will help new users find common faq's/etc, hopefully further
helping the out of box experience.  (PS: I'm also begging for FAQ
ideas from you guys.  WiFi setup is an obvious one i need to write
down.)

So the images are linked to from here:
http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#2014-03-19

and the full changelog/tweaklog: