Hello
i would like to ask you about beadaframe-beaglebone. I correctly installed
Android JB OS on BeagleBone Black according to recipe. I connected BBB and
Beaglebone companion board(NBD02) with LCD touchscreen. But LCD touchscreen
displayed nothing. What should I need to install additional anythings(such
as setup, driver) to display screen. I do not know what should I do. Please
can you tell me what I have to do?  reply me as soon as possible