Hi Robert,

I am not setting any myself. I only make changes in packages and in
target/chroot/beagleboard.org.sh to add java and configure xinit. May be
once the latest image gets ready, the error might be gone. Is this fixed
recently?

Also when I run the gift-wrap-images(doesn't actaully remember the actual
file name), it creates 4 files having names as BBB-*-blank-*.img.xz,
bone-*.img.xz, BBB*.img.xz and one tar.gz file. As of now for testing
purpose I am only using the bone-*.img.gz file and the flasher file. Whats
the purpose of the Blank and the tar.gz file?

Regards,
viraniac