On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:27 PM, <barth...@impressx.com> wrote:

> Dear Community,
>
> we would like to share with you our recent discussions about minor changes
> in the Shield I/O pin mapping, which further improve Arduino compatibility.
>
> We have also carefully checked the mapping specified by the
> "userspace-arduino" project on
> http://beagleboard.org/project/userspace-arduino/, but we think in
> comparison to our proposed mapping
> (PDF<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/arduino-shield-to-beaglebone-black-cape--2/x/6326889?c=activity>)
> there is less flexibility given. Feel free to tell us your suggestions.

Will you submit patches to userspace-arduino to change to your mapping? Did
you check availability of PRU pins? It would be easy to emulate an entire
Arduino on one PRU.

I hope the support picks up for your project. I really want to see you get
funded and there are only 3-4 days left! Any thoughts on getting more
exposure for the campaign? Any way for a distributor to place a bulk order?
I imagine a couple of them might find it interesting.