Thanks very much for all your hard work, Gerald, and everyone else involved
in my favorite Open Source Hardware Linux computer.

For those that haven't seen, Jason wrote a great post yesterday about the
state of BBB supply and recent developments:
http://beagleboard.org/blog/2014-04-13-dude-wheres-my-beaglebone-black/