Yes Robert,

You are correct on all counts. I was unaware of the
http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Feewiki.net%2Fdisplay%2Flinuxonarm%2FBeagleBone%2BBlack&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEwHvJG3PDxw3Sfxt5K8nmSnOnirA>.
 I performed a google search and found the first site I mentioned.

Being "new" can be a painful process. Not working on a staff with others to
learn from is even more painful.

The biggest obstacle is that "you don't know what you don't know".

Again, I thank you for your efforts. I will be persistent.

Respectfully,