On 04/15/2014 08:03 AM, A P wrote:
OK still no progress with Angstrom, but I thought I would give the new Debian image for SD card a try. This is miles easier to use than the previous - USB works out of the box :) . However the libc6 library was 2.13 after updating etc, however I stumbled across the following bash script

|#!/bin/sh
echo "deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get -t sid install libc6 libc6-dev libc6-dbg
echo "Please remember to hash out sid main from your sources list.
/etc/apt/sources.list"|

Which installed a test version of 2.18

This worked fine. Now I just have to get the other bits I had working, working again on this image, oh and speed up the boot time significantly.
If you add the following to your /boot/uBoot/uEnv.txt, you will use systemd as the init process. This will speed up boot time significantly.
#Optional arguments
optargs=init=/bin/systemd

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.