From:  <fly...@camaa.org>
Date:  Friday, June 13, 2014 at 2:12 PM
To:  John Syne <john3...@gmail.com>
Subject:  RE: [beagleboard] beaglebone black need help with PCM bus

> Ooh wow, thats not good.
> I did a file dump from root of all the files on my BBB
>
> like this: find > BBB_dump.txt and then searched it for the files you listed
> and did not find them on my BBB.
> do i need to install something, i am new to this.
Since others might be asking the same questions, you should always post your
questions to the beagleboard mailing list and not to me personally.

The files I¹m referencing are in the Linux Kernel. Follow the instructions
in the link below on how to download the Linux Kernel:

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black

Regards,
John