On 07/15/2014 04:40 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM, David Lambert <d...@lambsys.com> wrote:
Thanks so much Robert - I think you nailed it! Unfortunately I did not
inherit this change as I could not import am335x-bone-common.dtsi due to the
clash:

/*    pinctrl-0 = <&clkout2_pin>; clash with argus-ups */
I'll clean that up in a bit and push it.. I have another patch from
John for audio too, so i'll get a new bone tag released this evening..

Regards,

Also I found this one.
/*    pinctrl-0 = <&ecap0_pin_p9_42>;  clash with Argus */

Not sure of the best way to handle these sort of situations. Currently I am just copying then editing the contents of am335x-bone-common.dtsi into my dts. This is obviously a very messy hack. Maybe am335x-bone-common.dtsi could be subdivided into smaller chunks????