If I remember correctly , You should load x-loader.bin  NOT MLO
While the different between MLO and x-loader.bin is MLO has 8 bytes head ,
the first 4 bytes is dest and the second 4 bytes is length .
This is for boot from NAND /eMMC , and when download from serial . the boot
rom will download to fixed address and limit length .