halfbrain,

> - If I used the EMMC pins I would need to boot from SD Card everytime?

Correct. You'll use the beaglebone white/sd card images. The beaglebone
will automatically boot from the SD card since it wont be able to find the
EMMC.

> - And if I used the HMDI Pins it wouldn't be possible to connect the
uHdmi Cable to the bbb and connect some screen to it? Because they are
connected to the same pins?

No HDMI if you disable HDMI, but you can still ssh/vnc in.

The way I'm suggesting is the proper way to disable built in overlays that
are loaded at boot. For some reason, only the hdmi and emmc interfaces are
added as overlays that can be disabled at boot. i2c and the likes are hard
coded in the dts file. Why? I don't know. Maybe there's a good reason,
probably not.

--Brandon