SW is supposed to set it to 1.35V. Sounds like it got
dropped somewhere because initially it did.. It was designed this way
because when it was designed, the PMIC defaulted to 1.5V. Since the design
there is a TPS65217D that was release later that supports the
1.35V initial setting.

Yep, I meant to do that and Yes it is OK, however I prefer the SW folks fix
UBoot, if it isn't too much trouble.

Gerald