I have been using BeagleBone Black for a while now for an application. I
compile everything in C++ (g++), turn off and on, over and over, and
everything was working fine until now. I just started using the zxing
library (which I already used some months ago without any problems) in this
project and after I compile and test it, it works just fine. The problem
comes when I turn it off and on (or reboot), when I connect it back to my
computer (via USB), I cannot ssh to it anymore. I still can ping and get
answers from it, but SSH simply does not work anymore. It just hangs and
keeps me waiting. I have tried with different computers and I got the same.
I realized (after a lot of different guesses) that the problem happens
right after compiling and I do not understand why. Did this happen to
anyone else? Any ideas why or how to solve it?

Thanks