Hi Neo,

By PWM interrupts on ARM side i meant that I validated the generation of
interrupts on ARM cortex A8 side through enabling the PWM peripheral
interrupt and registering an ISR on it in the linux kernel driver. Thus i'm
sure the interrupts are being generated on the cortex A8 interrupt
controller. But this same interrupt i want to receive on PRU which i have
not been successful so far.

Best Regards
Rakesh Ranjan