Hi all,

First thanks to Robert and other contributors for having put dts files for the
capes in the kernel tree.

I've been away from BBB those last weeks because of work, and back on it after
having played a bit with Qt5, opengl, pruss and ldc4 cape...
I found out my fingers are way too big for the 4.3 screen, in fact I have too
many buttons and text for my application.

So I bought a 4D LCD7 cape, pulled the new kernel 3.15 and built it.

I disabled HDMI, added the include for the cape, tried to boot and nothing on
screen.
Backlight is on, screen initialize but on the console I have:
tilcdc 4830e000.fb: timeout waiting for framedone.

LCD4 from circuitco is fine with kernel built the same way, and LCD7 is working
fine under 3.8.13 base image on emmc.

I did not had time to investigate any further because it was almost time to get
the kids at school, but I'll check more in depth tomorrow.

But if anyone went across this kind of trouble and fixed it, would be glad to
hear what has been done.

Regards,

Cedric