For the record, even with the watchdog package removed, my BBB rebooted on
me again after just 7 hours of uptime. :-(
Here <http://pastebin.com/UwF2fsRB>'s the kernel config I used. Searching
for watchdog, there are only two entries. This is the one still enabled:
CONFIG_OMAP_REMOTEPROC_WATCHDOG=y
Should I disable that as well?