Robert:

Well, I have done it three times, on two different (stock) RevC hardware
sets,
two different clean downloads loads of jessie snapshot 10-22.
Different microSD cards.
jessie is unmodified/untouched in any way, and get the same result...

They boot without error after initial download/install of snapshot 10-22.

Then apply "install linux-image-3.8.13-bone67 " and get

[FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.

I am monitoring the command line output on ttyO0.

Debian seems to run fine for my applications, so I do not know which
service is
failing to start.

--- Graham

==