1) the first one is based on ASIX AX8877. You will need to compile a kernel
module yourself because it is not included by default
2) have no clue which chipset they use

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy
Company - http://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorel
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mentorel.company