Hi!  I'm new to the BBB but not to Linux as I've been using it for years.
I just bought the Beaglebone Black Rev. C and updated it by flashing the
newest Debian release from 2015-03-01.  So now I have kernel 3.8.13-bone70
and just bought an audio cape for this off eBay.  The seller said it worked
with his rev B BBB.

I'm trying to follow this page:

http://elinux.org/BBB_Audio_Cape_RevB_Getting_Started

But I'm getting this error:

root@beaglebone:~# echo BB-BONE-AUDI-02 > /sys/devices/bone_capemgr*/slots
-bash: echo: write error: File exists

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong or doesn't this cape work with the
newest Beaglebone Black?

Marty