Thx GianFranco,

I managed to understand your code, which is well made.

My first test was to verify if I was able to compile the program and see if
something goes out of the I2C 1.

And yes it works ! I saw something on the scope.

Now, I have to modify your code to be able to use the AD7997.

Thank you very much for your code and the comment !

Micka,