Thank both of you.

Your explanations did work very well and I can load capes without a problem.

The only problem is that no capes are loaded at boot startup process. So I
need to load the cape everytime.
The following answer
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=de#!topicsearchin/beagleboard/overlay/beagleboard/hr8L9U7HLMk>

didn't help further. I have that flag as default in my beagle.

The only working way seems to be:

/boot/uEnv.txt  // open that file and write the following:

cape_enable=bone_capemgr.enable_partno=BB-UART1

But I thought that this is just an alternative, not the first choice.

Any idea?