you will definitely have random reboots like regular BBBs have it. There
are hundreds of posts here and I am not sure that the issue was solved in
the current kernel. You can't enable 3 power sources at TPS65217
simultaneously, only two of them. You can switch off Vac input, but Vbat is
always enabled. I suppose random reboots will not take place if you
physically disconnect Vac and USB0_VBUS.

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy
Company - http://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorel
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mentorel.company