> On Apr 3, 2016, at 17:07 , William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, it can be done. I thought you had all this down before ? You can
> configure what mode the pin is actually used for - The several different
> peripheral types per pin, or GPIO + pull up/down or neither, and pin
> direction.

Sorry, I haven't been able to touch this since last summer, and I don't always
remember what I figured out. I do recall that I can set up the pin, but I've
never figured out for sure how to set the output state.

Also, I've never succeeded in getting a full DTB working (one that sets up my
pins, ADC, PRU, and audio). I'm hoping enough progress has been made in the
kernels that I can finally get there. And I'm getting closer, just not quite
there yet.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com