> *Correct, don't add [#include "am33xx-overlay-edma-fix.dtsi
> <https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder/blob/4.4.x/src/arm/am33xx-overlay-edma-fix.dtsi>"**]
> to the base dtb if your going to load the audio cape.*
>
> *I didn't in the example...*
>

> *https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder/blob/4.1-ti/src/arm/am335x-boneblack-audio.dts
> <https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder/blob/4.1-ti/src/arm/am335x-boneblack-audio.dts>*
>

> *https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder/blob/4.4-ti/src/arm/am335x-boneblack-audio.dts
> <https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder/blob/4.4-ti/src/arm/am335x-boneblack-audio.dts>*
>
> *But i didn't spell out why, but from your testing, you see why now. ;)*
>
> *Regards,*

Robert,

Does that mean the old bug will reinsert its self if that include file is
omitted ?

We're in a similar boat here using McASP( audio codec ) with UART, SPI, and
I2C all at once too . . .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORq7FBo21%3DDtesQ2%3DH0wx1%3DSYxTZ7vNfF_tTpLEWXCfSyA%40mail.gmail.com.