Hello,

I have tried to use my MotorBridgeCape from the BBG and SeeedStudio.com. I
have been unsuccessful so far. I read some forum at SeeedStudio.com but I
have been unable to understand why something they typed up in 2014 does not
currently work (04/2016).

Now, here are some photographs to better assist in the idea behind why I
cannot get my Cape to work on the BBG. Oh and I had to use WinSCP to change
the file names in the Linux system because when I unzip their .zip file to
update firmware on the MotorBridgeCape, I get loads of errors.

Here goes it:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v1D4jLxXrRk/Vx1y_Ip8OnI/AAAAAAAAJj4/aS8AmphWFg4spE1qYUgWaUJrgXv7tACkACLcB/s1600/First%2BIssue.JPG>

and...

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o3fdXBH0z0o/Vx1zENz1MUI/AAAAAAAAJj8/R8LNuYB1DZ4C-17mc-a0fcYsrtuVNCClgCLcB/s1600/Second%2BIssue.JPG>

and...

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UrekCANnxp0/Vx1zH6ogq9I/AAAAAAAAJkA/Ok7jxBhhe6IaQchmPNNhU7S5rInmlMfnwCLcB/s1600/Third%2BIssue.JPG>

Now...

With these three images, hopefully someone out there can offer assistance.

Seth

P.S. If you need any other info, please contact me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5220e098-d99b-4ee2-ac13-e149c27c3d0d%40googlegroups.com.