> *now fixed:*
>

> *sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get install bb-cape-overlays*
>
> *Regards,*

*-- *

*Robert Nelson*
*https://rcn-ee.com/ <https://rcn-ee.com/>*

Thanks Robert, but it was not my intention to create more work for you . .
. after all the bb.org-overlay git is there and is pretty self explanatory.
Simply having a /lib/firmware directory on the image would have eliminated
my questions all together ;)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORoQu76VUMs-REWPvvfP-qLyRscgx9m%2B%2B6woj72k%3Di%2B3GA%40mail.gmail.com.