I was checking major components on the schematic file at

https://beagleboard.org/static/beaglebone/latest/Docs/Hardware/BONE_SCH.pdf

I noticed some differences with the Bill of Materials in BONE_BOM.xls in
the same folder. In particular the schematic has a  Micro 2 Gigabyte DDRAM
chip and the BoM has 256 Mbyte.  Is it possible these documents are not
synch'd?

I will check github for same issue and report here.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4556bdc6-50e3-4f30-8ae3-f50ef7174b33%40googlegroups.com.