On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Andrey Somov <public.so...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> both latest images (Debian 7.9 2015-11-12, Debian 8.4 2016-05-13)
> do not assign an IP address in eth1.
> This is already described here:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/beagleboard/dk7WYe95fTU/discussion
>
> The previous image (Debian 7.8 2015-03-01) works without problems.
>
> I think there should an urgent fix, otherwise the images are hardly usable.

What was the exact "8.4 2016-05-13" image name?

What host are you using?

Linux/Mac/windows?

btw, in newer systemd linux builds, it doesn't show up as ethX device, but
instead as enxMACADDRESS..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjPM8W2Pwo9ohx6_8a2rXX%3DK2GDRe%3Df_gQ7vSo7L4_ffQ%40mail.gmail.com.